Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping & Delivery
Due to the current situations regarding COVID-19, there may be some delay on the processing and shipping of online orders.
I just placed my order, when do I get my products?
- Please allow 5 -7 business days for your package to be processed and packaged before it is shipped.
Can I track my package?
- Yes, all packages are assigned a tracking number once processed.
When can I expect my package to arrive?
- Please allow 5-7 business days for your package to arrive.
How can I update my shipping address?
- If your order has not yet shipped, please send an email to email@example.com to update your shipping address.
Can I pick up my order?
- The pickup option will be available to you during checkout. Please check your email to schedule a time and date for pickup. Be aware that the pickup location is in Staten Island, New York.
Where do you ship?
- We are currently only shipping in the United States.
What if I don't receive my package ?
- Please keep a copy of your order confirmation email so you can refer to the tracking information. If the order status notes that the package has been delivered, your first course of action should be to contact your local post office. Carriers will sometimes hide packages in weird places, or keep them in their mail room for pickup.
- If you still cannot find your package, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number within 7 days of the expected delivery.
Disclaimer: Reign's Essence is not responsible for any packaged shipped to the incorrect address, stolen and/or missing items.
Returns & Refunds
Can I return my items?
- Due to the nature of our products, all merchandise are final sale, meaning they cannot be returned or refunded.
What if the products in my order arrived damaged ?
- If your items arrived damaged, we sincerely apologize! We will replace damaged items during shipment if photographic proof of damage is submitted to us within 7 days of delivery. Please email email@example.com with your order number and details of the damaged or defective candle and we will replace it for you, on us.
Why do we use wood wicks ?
- Our wooden wicks are naturally processed and sourced from sustainable forests. Besides looking unique, they provide a soft crackling sound when burning to create an alluringly warm ambience.
What is in the fragrance ?
- Each of our fragrances have been carefully created and blended using the finest essential and phthalate free aromatic oils sourced from around the world.
What are top, middle and base notes?
- Top note is the initial impression of the fragrance, middle note is the main body of the scent, and base is its final impression.
How do I care for my candle?
- When lighting for the first time burn wax until it is melted across the entire surface, this usually takes 2 hours. This means that the wax has melted from edge to edge of the container. This will help to ensure a smooth even burn throughout your candle’s lifecycle. Always light candle within eyesight and never allow candle to burn longer than 4 hours at a time.
- If your flame gets too high or emits black smoke, trim your wick to ¼ of an inch. It is recommended to trim your wick in-between burns. For safety reasons, do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle surface clean of ashes and debris. To preserve scent and to maximize scent throw, burn in desired space for 30 minutes with the door closed. Opened windows and doors will disperse scent. Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid placing your candles in direct sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.
How do I reuse my jar?
Place candle jar in the freezer and the wax will automatically slide out or place container in boiling water, pour remaining wax in the trash can. Whether you utilized the above techniques, you should always wash your jar out with soap and water before reusing it.